For whatever reason, I thought maybe it best to try my hand at blogging. Maybe I think it'll be a nice way to keep in touch with everyone after we move without sending the pesky "look at my kids" emails. If you still want those, I'd be happy to oblige. I wouldn't get my mother of the year badge if I didn't at least offer to do it.
But with the blog, you are welcome to stop by at your leisure. We all have tons of leisure time, don't we?
Mike and I put in an offer on a house. I am really freaked out at the prospect of having two mortgages, but it seems inevitable. It would figure that I would pick the bottom of the market as a time to sell a house. Oh, how I seem to be a case study in bad luck and bad timing. Don't be surprised if you get a call when you are coming in town and we ask you to stop by the grocery store for a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread.
We are in that "counter offer" stage of the negotiation process, and I don't have a strong feeling either way as to whether or not we'll end up in this house. Outside of a couple of houses way out of our price range, this was the only house that felt like home.
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Rebecca and Mike, I love the blog and am sorry you guys are moving. Our lose it someoen else's gain! Hope the girls quote your new priest too!
Fr. Ed
Post a Comment