This weekend was the six month mark of our move to Kansas. There are times when the move doesn't seem real and other times I am more homesick than I care to admit to.
Yesterday we explored the Brookside neighborhood in KC, MO while Sydney was at a dance clinic. We found a great little Italian Deli/Market (we finally tracked down our lupini beans) and enjoyed a cup of coffee while Camille went head first into some hot chocolate and a pastry.
Six months....and well, we just got done unpacking the boxes in the basement. Mike and Sydney are downstairs rediscovering the air hockey table as I type. I finally have all of scrapbooking stuff organized so I can begin again. Of course, I need to start my 10 step addiction program to Facebook so I can tear myself away from the computer.
Oh, and for everyone that I bragged to about it being 75 degrees last week; it is now 20 degrees with 3" of snow on the ground. Damn it.
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment